Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday night

  
     Well, today's Friday and that means I've got a volleyball game tonight. My mom, dad, and I play on the church volleyball team every Friday night. We play against other churches in the area but we play the games at our church, which is nice. It's kind of weird considering I'm the only one on my team under 40, but it's still fun. It's basically just for fun, but my dad and I are pretty competitive, so we get more serious. Our last game wasn't until 8:30, which was ridiculous. Tonight's game is at 6:30.
        Also going on tonight at the church is the youth group's spaghetti dinner. My sister and I went last night to set it up. They have a pretty big turn out each year and make a lot of money for the youth group. The teens serve the f
ood and everything that the people need, which is nice considering most the adults are pretty old at the church. The people are very happy at the church and like to spend time together.
        Other than those two things, I don't think much else is going on tonight. My great aunt and uncle are on a cruise so, we are watching their two cats. We have to go over every night and feed them/clean the litter boxes (gross). I'm allergic to cats and my mom doesn't like them whatsoever, so its quite interesting. I love animals and even though I'm allergic, I still play with them, which causes my mom to yell at me. My mom feeds them and gags every time she opens the can, it's pretty funny. After all that, I'll probably just come home and relax, which my puppy makes pretty difficult. Happy Friday :)
Friday Animated GIF Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment