Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloweennn :D

Over the past few weeks I've become overwhelmed with excitement for the upcoming months. I can absolutely not wait until the holidays. I love to decorate and I've been buying lots of new decorations for all the holidays this year. Of course, the first is Halloween ! Which also includes my sweet 16 ! :) I love Halloween, partly for the fact that my birthday is October 30th so we have a party for Halloween anyway. I love to go trick-or-treating, which I know some of you say is for little kids but I'm still going. Two years ago Lauren and I went to King's Island's Halloween. It was our first real haunted house ever and we had a blast. It was scary at first since we didn't know what to expect but then it was just hilarious. When we went in the first one we had to be in a straight line to go through. My dad was in the front then my mom then me and Lauren. Now remember that this was mine and Lauren's first haunted house so we didn't know what to expect. So my dad was walking super slow up front while meanwhile Lauren and I were in the back freaking out. We were pushing him but he wouldn't budge. It just about scared us to death. We went to three haunted houses that night and they got better each time. Our second one was an outdoor haunted house. Once again, we were in a line but there were two other people with us. We didn't know these people other than the friendly conversation we made while waiting in line. This time it was the two people then my parents then me and Lauren. While we are walking through, my dad runs off somewhere and my mom starts running in circles with some guy chasing her so me and Lauren start holding onto the lady that's with us (probably creeping her out) but there was no way we were walking through there by ourselves. It was pretty fun. Our last one was probably the best. It was a jail scene with prisoners and strobe lights everywhere. It was crazy, you could barely see. The guy yelled my name in so all the people were whispering my name freaking me out while Laurens just walking around talking to the people. It was great, I'm going again this year. I've almost always had a Halloween birthday party and it still hasn't gotten old to me, I love it. On trick-or treat night we always go to my grandma's for birthday cake before we go out. Then we always go back to her house afterwards and go through the candy. October has always been a fun month. My friend Emilea's birthday was like the 5th, Ashley's the 16th, and mine the 30th, so we'd always have parties right in a row. It seems so far away right now but I can't wait. The anticipation is terrible, then when it's finally here it's gone before you know it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, those undead prisoners were great at giving directions! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you and Lauren have a blast every Halloween. That's awesome. Oh, and happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete